Feature Suggestions (Fixxer)

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Fixxer, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Have feature suggestions for the WordPress plugin? Post or vote here.
  1. Fixxer

Fixxer New Member

Xenforo bar for wordpress pages to replace the WP top bar instead.

Seems pointless having a wp bar that adds/uses xf components, why not just use/hook the xf bar to wp? Much nicer i think.

[​IMG] example one. (logged out/not logged in)

[​IMG]

Also a widget for wp to use for a 'login' button etc, so users can have something like this;

[​IMG]

And ofcourse, 1.3.0 compatibility :3

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

Sorry, not possible to hook or use the bar completely. The "replace admin bar" option is the closest it can do.

The look and feel can be done with WordPress template and/or widget. The widget you asked for is purely a link so it won't be included in the plugin I'm afraid.

The current solution works with 1.3 as far as I know.

And yes, I splitted your post out of the suggestion thread because it contains too many suggestions for different things. And the mentioned things are already done and/or impossible to do.

3. Fixxer

Fixxer New Member

It's done on other websites...

www.tesoelite.com

They did it there, how is it impossible?

4. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

This site has its templates heavily modified to match XenForo templates. You can see that not only the top bar but also the site structure, the main content and the sidebar look and feel.

1. Fixxer

Fixxer New Member

Fixxer @xfrocks Seems like they just edited their WP theme with the same jpeg/png's, unless there's a whole bunch of coding that's identical..

Any idea how i'd merge the XF with WP sort of how they have?

I'd pay freaking heaps to be able to do that.

5. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

You will need a designer for that. I'm not that good with HTML/CSS, sorry :)