Is this broken or a new feature request?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Tink, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Have feature suggestions for the WordPress plugin? Post or vote here.
  1. Tink

Tink New Member

Hello,

I am trying to use a WordPress user database to drive several services, including XenForo. The API bridge successfully synchronizes users from WP over to XenForo, but the WordPress User Role does not come over as a XenForo User Group. I tried creating the User Group to match the WP Role name, but it still did not put the user into that group. Is this a feature of the API bridge or is this a new feature?

If this is a new feature, is there anybody who cares to make some money coding this (of course including XFRocks)?

Thanks

2. Tink

Tink New Member

Answering my own post - looked through the code and I see that it is not set by default, so it would have to be a revision. Offer still stands unless I get some spare time and do it myself.

3. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

The feature to sync user group/role has been added to future version of the solution. It will be released soon ;)

4. Tink

Tink New Member

Awesome - can I push for an ETA?

5. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

I hope for a release date within this month. Sorry can't be more specific.

1. Claudio

Claudio New Member

Claudio @xfrocks I was hoping to see this, September has ended 15 days ago :)

6. Tink

Tink New Member

Management is breathing down my neck - I really need that update. Any ETA?

7. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

Due to several issues, the add-on is not released yet but I have a beta version available. If you are interested in trying it, please start a conversation with me. It is marked as beta because not all features are working as we liked it to work but if you don't enable all those fancy new features, you should be fine. Sorry for the wait though.

Claudio likes this.