hello, how to award trophy to members who was registed from 2001 - 2002?

Discussion in '[bd] Medal System' started by venaga, Aug 15, 2015.

1. venaga

venaga New Member

I had bought the Trophy Extension and trid add this rule as 1 year trophy:

member who was registed at least x days - 365 days
    with this all the members awarded(on my test server the newest member registed in 2013).

and i added 10year trophy
    member who was registed at least x days - 3650 days

with this the members who registed in 2005 has awarded.

the problem is:
    I want to set the members who registed in 2005 only has the 10-year trophy and doesn't has the 1 year trophy.

any helps?
    thanks.

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

Hi there,

You can do that by going to AdminCP > Tools > Rebuild Caches > Rebuild Trophies.

1. venaga

venaga New Member

venaga @xfrocks i know this, i mean that i want to award the member who was registed in the year 200x.

for example:
      the member who was registed in 2005 only has the Registed in 2005 trophy or Medal.
      the member who was registed in 2007 only has the Registed in 2007 trophy or Medal.

and now, I can only set the trophy as "registed at least x days", i want to set it as "registed in the year 2005"
      when I set it to 365 days, all the members who registed before 2014/08/15 will receive this trophy, but i just want to award it to the members who registed in 2014.

and BTW, I had sent emails to you for ask to add the Attachment Store new features, please tell me how much about it, my email name is FINGON

thanks