[bd] Data Storage [Paid] 1.2.3

Store data in remote servers.

1. Allen Brown

Allen Brown New Member

There is a minor bug, related to some S3 endpoint changes. If you do not specify a URL, then the streamwrapper overwrites the region selection and sets the URL to s3.amazonaws.com which won't work for a bucket not in US standard (us-east-1). The region config needs to change the default s3 URL regardless of CDN implementation.

For example I am in us-west-2 and the correct endpoint is https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/bucket

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks! Staff Member

This appears to be handled incorrectly by Zend_Service_Amazon_S3. New version will be updated soon to address this issue.

3. xfrocks

4. xfrocks

New version has been made available. Please download and upgrade your installation and try again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

5. Vietnamese

Vietnamese New Member

Lỗi này bạn ơi:

Code:
    XenForo_Exception: Thumb rebuild for #1397: Data Storage: Cannot connect via FTP to 198.114.108.157:21 - library/bdDataStorage/StreamWrapper/Ftp.php:60

6. xfrocks

FTP server bạn có đặt cùng data center với web server không? Kiểm tra lại giùm firewall bạn nhé, hiện add-on đang báo lỗi kết nối (networking).

Vietnamese likes this.
  7. Vietnamese

Vietnamese New Member

VPS chứa code cùng chung vps với cái data này bạn ah. Firewall thì mình kết nối cả sql ok hết mà

8. xfrocks

Ủa, tại thấy ip ftp server là ip public. Bạn thử xài ip local hoặc ip internal xem sao nhé. Ngoài ra kiểm tra thêm vấn đề passive mode của ftp.

9. Vietnamese

Vietnamese New Member

Ngoài ra thì sau khi cái addons này file temp tăng lên mấy GB trong vòng 1 ngày, không biết khắc phục ntn ?

10. jjff

jjff New Member

Hi, I bought this addon but it doesn't seem to do any thing.

The instructions say I should upload the images to S3 myself, I did that via sync and then configured this add-on but it does absolutely nothing....

What's the purpose of this addon? Is it required for Attachment Store? Am I using this wrong? Where is the configuration in the ACP?

Thank you.

11. xfrocks

Remote configuration is put in config.php. It has to be done that way because by the time XenForo options system is loaded, it's already too late.
    When you say "it does nothing", have you modified your config.php for S3? When you upload new avatar, is it uploaded to S3?
    This add-on is not required to use [bd] Attachment Store. They works independently and does different things.

12. jjff

jjff New Member

So this addon is just for avatars and attachment store is for attachments?

13. xfrocks

By default: this add-on handles avatars and attachment thumbnail. Normally, other add-ons will put their files into /data and those will be handled by this add-on too.

[bd] Attachment Store works exclusively with attachment (both thumbnail and full file). If you have both add-on installed, attachment thumbnail will be managed by [bd] Attachment Store.

14. Dryline

Dryline New Member

After installing this app, I'm seeing quite a few errors in the server log.

Code:
    Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Unable to Connect to tcp://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com:80. Error #110: Connection timed out - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235

ErrorException: fopen(/usr/docroot/stormtrack.org/community/internal_data/temp/bddss3df_k1yxXx): failed to open stream: No such file or directory -library/bdDataStorage/StreamWrapper/Abstract.php:533

ErrorException: getimagesize(): Read error! - library/XenGallery/Helper/Image.php:84

ErrorException: copy(/youtube_b-I7TlKzD9A_thumb.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied - library/XenGallery/Helper/Image.php:994

Also, here is a link to page with broken images. I confirmed that the broken thumbnails are not in the S3 bucket.
    http://stormtrack.org/community/find-new/330292/media

I have [bd] Cache installed as well and I'm wondering if that could be interfering with this plugin. Please advise.

15. Dryline

Dryline New Member

Update - any advice on my above post @xfrocks? Our progress on site improvements depend on getting this resolved. Were going on 36 hours at this point. If you need more information please let me know.

16. xfrocks

Sorry for the late response, I have replied to your message on xenforo.com though. Anyway, it looks like a network issue and you can try to rerun the thumbnail builder.

17. xfrocks

xfrocks updated [bd] Data Storage with a new update entry:

Minor Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. xfrocks

19. nhatkymua

nhatkymua New Member

bị báo lỗi "AccessDenied" từ amazon s3 , nên không truy cập đc ảnh, sửa làm sao bạn?
    Với nếu làm internal_data cho lên s3 được luôn thì hay biết mấy

20. xfrocks

Bạn kiểm tra lại cấu hình trong config.php xem mục ACL đang để là gì nhé. Nếu có thể copy đăng lên thì tiện nhất (lưu ý xóa bỏ phần thông tin key/secret).

nhatkymua likes this.