[bd] Push Notification 2.1.1b

Mobile push notification with Pushover and Pushbullet

1. king8084

king8084 New Member

hmmmm i signed up almost 45 mins ago

i will wait a bit more

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks! Staff Member

Mine didn't work until an hour or so... So yeah, 15 more minute before push notification awesomeness :D

3. king8084

king8084 New Member

4. king8084

king8084 New Member

ok i got it to work

the only annoying part is after we associate our links..it still says in external link that accounts are not associated...although it is and it works lol

any reason for that @xfrocks ? hopefully you can fix it in an update

5. CountRock

CountRock New Member

Installed and working great. Can you add a option to disable either of the two? Like only show Pushbullet or Pushover.

6. RustyDogma

RustyDogma New Member

7. Dave

Dave New Member

Same problem here. Everything set up correcting, but just sticks on the rotation approving screen.

Any luck sorting this since you posted yesterday?
    @xfrocks - any help on this?

8. Dave

Dave New Member

Problem solved, I got in touch with pushbullet and they solved it!

Anyone else that cant get past the animated approving screen

1) Make sure you have the http://
    2) Make sure everything is in lowercase.

9. RustyDogma

RustyDogma New Member

Hmm.. I have all of that.. so really not sure what's going on.. could you tell me if you used trailing back-slashes?

i.e. is your set-up http://www.example.com or http://www.example.com/ ?
    Example Domain
    example.com

10. Dave

Dave New Member

I didnt use any back-slashes.

Are you getting the stuck on the animated approving screen? How long ago did you create the pushbullet API?

11. RustyDogma

RustyDogma New Member

I created it last week - and yes.. I'm just stuck at the authorization screen... little wheel perpetually turning. :)

12. Dave

Dave New Member

Hmm, strange.
    Might be worth getting in touch with pushbullet like I did.

One of the developers actually came onto my site using a test login and could work out what the issue was.

One last thing, might sound stupid but have you got the full client ID and secret code? I know on my pushbullet screen it was difficult to see the full code due to the dodgy layout.

13. bgandy

bgandy New Member

I have installed the push notification add on to my forum. after the install I go to Admin CP>Options, but there is no options for the add on? Am I missing something?

UPDATE: Found it using the search tool

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    xfrocks likes this.
  14. bgandy

bgandy New Member

OK. I have it all setup but I have been getting stuck at the approval screen after 12 hours. How do you get in touch with pushbullet?

15. xfrocks

Which approval screen? After creating from Pushbullet, just enter the info into XenForo option page and you are good to go.

16. bgandy

bgandy New Member

That is already done. It happens when you login to your profile and click on the button to associate your account with pushbullet. It redirects to the pushbullet website and you click on allow. Then it just stays there.

17. xfrocks

Ah, people tend to have to wait 24 hours for that to work. Have you tried again? If it still happens, please send me your site info via conversation. Pushbullet does report error in the browser console, I may be able to figure out something.

18. bgandy

bgandy New Member

I sent you the information a couple days ago in a conversation. Did you receive it? I just checked this morning and it still sticks at the approval screen.

19. xfrocks

I have replied to your message ;)

20. Collapsible Myth

Collapsible Myth New Member

Been getting same error as well. After filling in everything and going into user profile to asscociate with external account. The spinning icon sits there for approval. I've let it go for about an hour one night and no change. This was all set up about Monday this week.