Resolved Didn't revive the add-on

Discussion in 'Other' started by Marius Halchin, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Marius Halchin

Marius Halchin New Member

Hello, yesterday i made a payment for [bd] Attachment Store 1.2.1b and I didn't receive it. Also made a payment for Premium account...
    Thanks!

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

3. Marius Halchin

I've got this message
    You have not purchased any resources.

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @Marius Halchin Please check your PayPal history to verify whether you have purchased the add-on. It's listed price is $19. If you wish, I can refund your Webmaster Badge purchase ($5) so you can purchase the add-on itself.

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @Marius Halchin Up on further check from our side, we noticed that you purchased the add-on at Feb 20, 2016 15:08 GMT but right afterwards, you filed a complaint on PayPal at Feb 20, 2016 16:00 GMT. Due to that complaint, PayPal froze your payment therefor your purchased order has been temporary revoked. It's unclear why you filed the complaint? If you are not interested in downloading the add-on anymore, we can refund you in full for both the Webmaster Badge ($5) and the add-on ($19). Otherwise, please cancel the complaint; PayPal would unfreeze the transaction and your order will be restored.

4. Marius Halchin

I will like to get a refund for the add-on please. I already found another one. Thank you!

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @Marius Halchin We have proceeded your payment in full. Please verify in your PayPal account history. Sorry for the inconvenience.