Javascript Error in 2.3.5 When Click User Link for Membercard

Discussion in '[bd] Widget Framework' started by Wooldog, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Wooldog

Wooldog Member

Ok something strange is happening.

I updated to the b version of Social share, upgraded tapatalk and now i get a generic javascript error when I click a user anywhere (Taigachat, users online now, latest thread etc) on the page.

Looked at the error log console and there are no errors. Disabled social share and tapatalk still remains. Disabled Widget Framework and there are no errors.

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

What is the error message?

3. Wooldog

Wooldog Member

The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

4. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

Please check the console to get the real error message.

5. Wooldog

Wooldog Member

How do I go about that? admin.php?logs/server-error ?

There has been no errors logged.

6. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

7. Wooldog

Wooldog Member

All good, seemed to have fixed itself some how....

8. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

Looks like a problem with cached JavaScript files: v2.3.5 shipped with a slightly modified version of its files, if your browser keeps using the old files, that will cause errors.

9. Wooldog

Wooldog Member

#9 Wooldog, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
    It is happening again....

Code:
    Unsafe JavaScript attempt to access frame with URL http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/html/r20130813/r20130206/zrt_lookup.html#I-from frame with URL about:blank. Domains, protocols and ports must match.
    forums:3197SyntaxError: Unexpected token ';'
    xenforo.js:191XenForo.activate(
    #document
    )
    xenforo.js:188XenForo.init() 43ms. jQuery 1.5.2/1.2.6-dev
    2event.layerX and event.layerY are broken and deprecated in WebKit. They will be removed from the engine in the near future.
    xenforo.js:244OverlayLoader for members/deng-chier.62054/?card=1
    2event.layerX and event.layerY are broken and deprecated in WebKit. They will be removed from the engine in the near future.
    xenforo.js:195PHP <br />
    <b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined method XFCP_MobileRead_ProfileBbCode_ViewPublic_Member_Card::renderHtml() in <b>/public_html/forums/library/MobileRead/ProfileBbCode/ViewPublic/Member/Card.php</b> on line <b>17</b><br />
    xenforo.js:191XenForo.activate([
    <div class="xenOverlay" style="position: fixed; z-index: 9999; top: 60.300000000000004px; left: 405px; display: block; ">…</div>
    ])
    Ok, I have disabled Mobileread BBCode 1.2 and it fixes the error. But now all my profile messages have disappeared. Uninstalling it now, no profile posts :mad: what a headache.... tried a different browser and reset browser history.

Ok, remove the templates edits to make your profile messages come back :)

10. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

Just to confirm, you got it working?

11. Wooldog

Wooldog Member

Yeah it is working if I either:
    A) Delete widget framework or
    B) If I uninstall the Mobileread BBCode 1.2 addon

12. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member