Reversed transactions

Discussion in '[bd] Banking' started by Motobaka, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Motobaka

Motobaka New Member

Some of the transactions are getting reversed for no apparent reason. I thought it might be because they did not post enough characters or their threads being moved but this is happening when none of those things have been done.

Any idea of why this might be happening?

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

Strange. Transactions are reverted in a few cases only, if you can tell me which kind of bonuses are being reverted, I can give you a full list.

3. Motobaka

Motobaka New Member

The ones being reversed are for posting or creating a thread but I have not been able to figure out a pattern or why it is happening. It does not always happen.

4. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

So for thread/post bonus, it will be reverted if the thread/post is deleted (which is obvious).
    Also, it will be reverted if the thread/post is edited. The transaction is reverted and a new bonus will be given with the correct amount. This is required because sometime bonus changes. In this case, you should still see another bonus for the same thread/post.

5. Motobaka

Motobaka New Member

Don’t know if they are being edited. They are not being erased. I´ll keep a look for edited threads and come back to let you know.

6. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

You can check it by looking at the revert date, there should be another transaction for the same date for the same post.