[bd] Medal for XenForo 2 2.0.4

Who doesn't love some shiny medal on their profile?

1. Alien

Alien Member

I'd like to know this myself! I hope this can be updated if needed!

Garamond likes this.
  2. TheXboxCloud

TheXboxCloud New Member

@xfrocks would be great if you could add support for trophies. Your probably a busy guy but if at all possible this would be amazing. People are saying this is compatible with 2.1 not sure but trophy support to auto award medals would be fantastic. Thanks for your support

Alien likes this.
  3. Brad L

Brad L New Member

It looks like I'm missing a template?
    Admin CP > Options > Debug
    /admin.php?options/groups/debug/

medals1.png

4. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

How can I show the medal on 1st post only?

XF 2.1.0

5. TheXboxCloud

TheXboxCloud New Member

Hey @xfrocks I look forward to the trophy extension update. Glad you are going to add it. I will check around. This is Brad Padgett from Xenforo.com

I will keep checking to see it release. :D

6. frm

frm New Member

Is there a way to remove 'Medals' from where it's appearing in the visitor card and place them under 'trophies' instead?

I'm trying to add Font Awesome to the rest and it's impossible to on Medals because the link is /members/username.userid/medals, which you can't add in extra.less.

upload_2019-6-2_3-6-1.png

7. stemmy

stemmy New Member

when you are viewing mobile the medals all show in a huge line and it looks messy.

Any way of stopping this ? Screenshot_20190707-021039_Chrome.jpg

8. Mackintosh

Mackintosh New Member

I upgraded my site from xf1 to xf2, I would like to export/import data from your xf1 version to the xf2 version. Any chance there is a way to do this?

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @Mackintosh You shouldn't have to do anything, the XF1 data is carried over to XF2 automatically. The steps are similar to this:

• XF1 running normally with [bd] Medals
      • Upgrade XF1 -> XF2
      • Upgrade [bd] Medals for XenForo 2
      • Done

2. Mackintosh

Mackintosh New Member

Mackintosh @xfrocks One of the steps in upgrading xf1 -> xf2 is to remove all add-ons as the ones for xf1 are not compatible with xf2. That was not a possibility because of this.

3. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @Mackintosh Actually you don't have to uninstall add-ons, just disable them is good enough and safer (to keep add-on data from being purged). For our sites, I don't even disable add-on before upgrading because once you upload the XF2 files, all XF1 add-ons stop working anyway.

4. Mackintosh

Mackintosh New Member

Mackintosh @xfrocks Thank you very much! This is very useful information! I'll have to do another test upgrade and see how that goes!

xfrocks likes this.
  9. SoniaB

SoniaB New Member

Hello;
    I've purchased your Medal for XenForo 2 2.0.4 to migrate my awards of vbulletin but it's seems not work

can you please advise me the exactly tool to migrate awards on vbulletin to xenforo'??

10. SoniaB

SoniaB New Member

Can you please give me support ? i can't find where import the awards of Vb 4.2.2 to xenforo 2.1.6.I already have installed the addon but it not have a button to start the importation

I'm waiting for your reply

Thanks
    Kind Regards

11. Alien

Alien Member

Will you be re-adding this add-on on xenforo.com where it has been deleted due to lack of author activity?

Or are you closing up shop? Just wanted to know since its been deleted and such.

Thank you.
    Jason