Misaligned trophies

Discussion in '[bd] Medal System' started by Garamond, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Garamond

Garamond New Member

Look at this image. The trophies doesn't align with the info-text arrow. Where are these numbers adjusted? Please point me in the right direction :)

[​IMG]

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

Sorry for the late response. Which size are you using? The medal looks kinda small if that was L size.

3. Garamond

Garamond New Member

This is L size. I did some alignment adjustments some years ago, but now I cant find where it was done. Where in the code should I go to make the info appear correctly above the medal?

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @Garamond You probably want to adjust the S size to your preferred size and choose to use S instead of L. That way the add-on will move the tooltip for you.
      Anyway, you can do it manually by editing bdmedal_message_medals, it's the data-offsetX and data-offsetY attributes.

4. Garamond

Garamond New Member

Where do I adjust the size?

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @Garamond In the options page, enter your medal size for M or S and use them instead of L in messages. Also, you will need to reupload the medal image.

5. Garamond

Garamond New Member

I thought it was L size, but I see now that the size option are set to "0", as in deactivated.

Should I set it to a specific size?

6. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

The L size is a default one and it keeps your image at full size, making it impossible to calculate the offset correctly.
    The M/S sizes are not enabled by default (that's why they are 0). If you set it to your preferred size, new medal image will be resized to that and the offsets will be done automatically.