xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

2. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

More info on this?

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @RoldanLT It shows medal based on user group. The idea is to show medal for users who upgraded.

3. dee

dee New Member

Hey--
    I've bought and installed this add-on along with the original one, but I'm not sure how to make it so that usergroups get medals? I think I'm missing something obvious here... thanks :)

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @dee Go to user group edit page, you should see the upload field to pick your image.

4. dee

dee New Member

Oh, I see it! Thanks! :) I can't believe I missed that...

xfrocks likes this.
  5. PhantomOfNyx

PhantomOfNyx New Member

Can you display the group exension medals in a different place than the Trophy medals (example if I want to display something like FFXIV member based on certain criteria )
    upload_2014-6-18_22-54-42.png

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @PhantomOfNyx Sorry you can't do it. At least for now. You can arrange to have user group medals show up before trophy medals for example.

6. dee

dee New Member

#9 dee, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    Hello!
    I updated to bdmedal 1.4.5c yesterday. Now the user group extension add-on gives this error whenever we try to view conversations:
    The error goes away if I disable the user group extension add-on, but obviously I'd like to keep using it. :)

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I upgraded my forums from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4 and that seems to have taken care of the problem. :)

xfrocks likes this.
  7. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

8. Axel B

Axel B New Member

Hi m8!
    I've been playing with it yesterday all evening and got everything running :) Runs like a charm! Excellent work and highly appreciated!

One remark
    • The version of this addon on your website is User Group Extension [Paid] 1.0.0. Probably due to the restore you had to do yesterday ;)
    Two (I hope) small requests
    • Is it possible to enable the possibility to add a second line of information with a User Group Medal so it shows up:
      • in the Medal Tab under Help and
      • the Medal Tab under a user profile?
    • Is it possible to add the date when the medal was awarded in the Medal Tab of a User?
    These are the only two differences I can see with the normal medals addon.

See screenshot for an example of a User Medal Tab
    Screenshot 2015-04-02 09.38.16.png

See screenshot for example Help Medal Tab
    Screenshot 2015-04-02 09.48.16.png

9. ProWeb

ProWeb New Member

Hey guys! I excitedly purchased / installed this addon so we could create "Anniversary Medals" for our members that have been with us for a while.

We setup automated group promotions so members that have been signed up for 4+ years get put into appropriate year groups.

We were then going to use this addon to show a medal for these specific usergroups.

Unfortunately we can't get the medals to show. :(

I Rebuilt Caches, etc. and still none of the medals for groups show. We've triple checked all settings. If we manually apply medals, they show fine... just not usergroup medals.

Any ideas on how we can troubleshoot this?

We're running [bd] Medal 1.5.5b

Thanks!

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @ProWeb Have you resolved this issue?