[bd] Cache 1.2.0b

Faster and faster.

1. chromaniac

chromaniac New Member

I noticed that memcached is available to me so I added the code directed by <https://xenforo.com/help/cache/> and forum does not show any error so I assume it is working. bdcache is still storing files in the internal cache folder. Does this mean that memcache is not working?

2. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

On debug mode, I got this error/notice.

3. Albanian

Albanian New Member

Hi there,

Ive just purchased this addon, ive uploaded the files and uploaded the xml file in the addon install page.. But when i want to validate my forum through : https://validator.ampproject.org/ its giving the follow message:"Validation Status: FAIL" And the only thing what i see are errors like :
    The AMP Validator
    validator.ampproject.org

Code:
    The attribute 'xmlns:fb' may not appear in tag 'html :zap: for top-level html'. DISALLOWED_HTML
    line 2, column 0

The property 'minimum-scale' is missing from attribute 'content' in tag 'meta name=viewport'. MANDATORY_AMP_TAG_MISSING_OR_INCORRECT
    line 8, column 78

The attribute 'href' may not appear in tag 'base'. DISALLOWED_HTML
    line 9, column 0

The tag 'noscript > style[amp-boilerplate] - old variant' is deprecated - use 'noscript > style[amp-boilerplate]' instead. DEPRECATION
    line 11, column 10

The mandatory text (CDATA) inside tag 'noscript > style[amp-boilerplate] - old variant' is missing or incorrect. MANDATORY_AMP_TAG_MISSING_OR_INCORRECT
    line 11, column 10

The attribute 'href' in tag 'link rel=stylesheet for fonts' is set to the invalid value 'data/bdCache/css/1477232004/305b5a2da340c9fa76e654783fa0eadb.css'. AUTHOR_STYLESHEET_PROBLEM
    line 12, column 0

The attribute 'href' in tag 'link rel=stylesheet for fonts' is set to the invalid value 'data/bdCache/css/1477232004/b2c65c0ce231cd870c81b2060b2803ff.css'. AUTHOR_STYLESHEET_PROBLEM
    line 13, column 0

The tag 'label' may only appear as a descendant of tag 'form'. DISALLOWED_HTML
    line 30, column 0

Invalid URL protocol 'http:' for attribute 'src' in tag 'img'. DISALLOWED_HTML
    line 69, column 121

The tag 'img' may only appear as a descendant of tag 'noscript'. Did you mean 'amp-img'? DISALLOWED_HTML_WITH_AMP_EQUIVALENT
    line 69, column 121

Invalid URL protocol 'http:' for attribute 'src' in tag 'img'. DISALLOWED_HTML
    line 633, column 121

The tag 'img' may only appear as a descendant of tag 'noscript'. Did you mean 'amp-img'? DISALLOWED_HTML_WITH_AMP_EQUIVALENT
    line 633, column 121

Did i do something wrong, i fetched the forum on google webmasters but still showing those error codes?

4. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks! Staff Member

Did you delete the bdCache directory? After the switch, it does not clean up itself.

You are on PHP7? That's a warning and can be safely ignored. New version has moved to a new implementation anyway so you should be able to get rid of that notice soon.

Which url did you use to validate?

RoldanLT likes this.
  5. Albanian

Albanian New Member

I used the main domain to validate http://wwww.example.com

6. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

Yes using PHP 7.1 RC4.

xfrocks likes this.
  7. xfrocks

8. Albanian

Albanian New Member

9. Albanian

Albanian New Member

Hey there,

Ive controled again google webmasters and saw that there are 312 threads validated by AMP, but still not all.. Is this a matter of time till all the pages are validated for AMP?

10. xfrocks

Can you share the thread link for validation? Via conversation is fine.

Yes, it takes time for Google to start indexing AMP pages.

11. Pete Thomas

Pete Thomas New Member

AMP does not seem to be working. If I add /amp/ to the end of URL it just shows page not found.

12. xfrocks

You should add "?amp=1" ;)

13. Pete Thomas

Pete Thomas New Member

Aha thanks. Is there a manual somewhere for this?

I am finding that images are showing as huge, ie the full size of the post even when they are tiny images

All images in posts show as full size of the post, so for images that are quite small size originally (e.g. 200px wide) , they look very bad when resized to fit the container.

Same is happening for posts in my custom footer, even thogh image sizes are defines in the CSS, they expand to fill the container.

Also the header logo is missing. Is that normal?

Are there any instructions on fixing this?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  14. xfrocks

Yes, images are currently being rendered as block. Regarding the header, you can put one at styles/your-style-directory/bdCache/amp_logo.png for it to show up in AMP pages.

15. Pete Thomas

Pete Thomas New Member

How do I fix this?

16. naveedali

naveedali New Member

Hello. i face problem on menu loading with UI.X theme. like this

Screenshot_2.jpg

17. xfrocks

The link you provided is pretty old and it indicated an issue with Ad Styler? Which version of UI.X add-on and theme are you using?

18. naveedali

naveedali New Member

i have latest ui-x 1.5.10.0 and dont use Ad Styler. just menu loading problem, if i close bd-cache menu load fine.

19. ehsan

ehsan Webmaster

Hi,
    Thanks for this great addon.
    Would you please help me on this 2 questions?

1. Does this addon use memcached as the storage? I was checking my memcached status and found no signs of this addon using any part of cache.
    2. Regarding AMP feature, How is it possible to specify a special part of a template for not being rendered in amp version?

Regards,

20. ehsan

ehsan Webmaster

I am trying to use something like this in "post" template but it is not working. any idea?
    Code:
    <xen:if is="{$templateName} != 'bdcache_amp_thread_view'">
    some content for not-AMP pages
    </xen:if>