1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

RoldanLT likes this.
  2. invite

invite New Member

Hello Sir,

I just bought a 1 Year Membership. :)

Question: My Forum is behind a Reverse-Proxy (to hide the Server IP and protect me from DDOS) from www.blazingfast.io - could this caust any Problems with [bd] Cache? And what are the right Settings, the Default one?

Thx m8

3. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

Hi there,

The add-on should work without issue behind a proxy / caching server unless it does something really strange. I haven't used BlazingFast service personally though, let me know if you run into issues.

1. invite

invite New Member

invite @xfrocks OK, there are Problems. Forum will be come slow, when i Post 1 x Smiley in the Chat (Siropu Chat), 5 x Smileys are comming. And when i open the User Menu, the Menu comming terrible laggy. Really strange. But nevermind, i just use your other Addons, and not [bd] Cache.

Cheers

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @invite Weird. For unsupported page it should not change anything. Anyway, it's great that you are able to find a suitable solution for your site :)

invite likes this.
  4. motowebmaster

motowebmaster New Member

During File Health Check, I had to update the EWRporta directory to EWRPorta to correct the error. I don't use the addon, but thought you should know.

5. maxicep

maxicep New Member

#155 maxicep, Dec 12, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
    I have this problem. @xfrocks

I have enabled the "CSS to File" caching for my forum and i'm watching what happen. When i look the source of any forum page, i see 2 css line. First line looking xenforo default css variables. Second line including some custom css variables.

Code:
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="data/bdCache/css/1449947867/82af1cf5ef8c4d1e47fd446d2b6ca6bb.css"/>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css.php?css=GoToTop_normal,discussion_list,inline_mod,moderator_bar,nat_public_css,tag&amp;style=2&amp;dir=LTR&amp;d=1449947867"/>
    But if i use CTRL + F5 in source mode, then i see that second lines converting to constant css too.

Code:
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="data/bdCache/css/1449948057/029ce0e0929514fb77df4c54f30676b0.css"/>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="data/bdCache/css/1449948057/74045ad9c340ec6dfb73db15996190b1.css"/>
    If i dont do CTRL + F5 then our css calling with css.php still. We must refresh the page for creating this css ?

So, some css variables still calling from css.php for every visitor to our forum until refreshing page.

I dont understand ... I think this function doesn't work preperly... All css (with extra css too) should be compile the one css file only, right ?

6. drastic

drastic New Member

When I installed the cache, it stopped my ads from showing. Once disabled, the ads worked, but now my XMG thumbnails don't show on my node list.

Is there any conflict with the cache and xenforo's XMG and js ads?
    no random media.jpg

7. Miraz

Miraz New Member

#157 Miraz, Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    @xfrocks

Code:
    ErrorException: unserialize(): Error at offset 20 of 8192 bytes - library/bdCache/Model/Cache.php:248

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'unserialize(): ...', '/home/kokolikc/...', 248, Array)
    #1 /home/kokolikc/public_html/library/bdCache/Model/Cache.php(248): unserialize('a:7:{s:6:"outpu...')
    #2 /home/kokolikc/public_html/library/bdCache/Model/Cache.php(176): bdCache_Model_Cache->_internalData_load('cb54511f7ae7ecf...')
    #3 /home/kokolikc/public_html/library/bdCache/Model/Cache.php(89): bdCache_Model_Cache->helperLoad('cb54511f7ae7ecf...')
    #4 /home/kokolikc/public_html/library/bdCache/Core.php(126): bdCache_Model_Cache->load('bd0adbfef472f77...', 1)
    #5 /home/kokolikc/public_html/library/bdCache/Listener.php(119): bdCache_Core->getCached()
    #6 [internal function]: bdCache_Listener::front_controller_pre_dispatch(Object(XenForo_FrontController), Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #7 /home/kokolikc/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #8 /home/kokolikc/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
    #9 /home/kokolikc/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #10 {main}

array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(20) "https://kokolik.com/"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

I've been using for a long time. I don't have any proplem. But today have a this proplem.
    I did not change anything

8. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

otto and RoldanLT like this.
    1. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

9. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @RoldanLT You are fast!
      Yes, custom contents / bb code are bound to be broken. I'll see what I can do.

RoldanLT likes this.
    2. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

RoldanLT @xfrocks I'll wait for that Sir :).

10. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

You are the one faster to implement AMP for our XF sites ;).

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @RoldanLT You checked out [bd] Social Share yet? It has Facebook Instant Articles ;)

2. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

RoldanLT @xfrocks I have already updated mine, but not sure how to use it also :D.
      I have to read things first :D.
      I'm already very aware of AMP but not with instant article :D.
      You are always awesome!

11. Fred.

Fred. New Member

#166 Fred., Aug 11, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    Same here, My header is completely gone. Just a blue bar like @RoldanLT and ads are gone too but that's expected.
    Apart from the header that's gone it seems ok. I hope @xfrocks can fix the header.

RoldanLT likes this.
    1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @Fred. The header is intentional but it should has a logo like this. And AMP pages should be viewed on small view window (like those on mobile devices).

RoldanLT likes this.
    2. Fred.

Fred. New Member

Fred. @xfrocks Ok, I had a look at the source code and it's because my logo is on a CDN and the amp logo wasn't there because I just have on my password protected test forum at the moment.
      So I uploaded the logo to my CDN and it's working now.
      But the .png logo file seems empty. It's 2KB but there is nothing in there. It seems like something went wrong with the conversion.

12. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

13. Fred.

Fred. New Member

xfrocks and RoldanLT like this.
  14. Fred.

Fred. New Member

@xfrocks
    Can you fix this in the next version please.

xfrocks likes this.
  15. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

Fred. likes this.
    1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @RoldanLT Yeah, Google is a bit strict on that. Hopefully they will support more once they open up AMP for other websites (currently only News).

RoldanLT likes this.
  16. Fred.

Fred. New Member

Only a few months.
    Source : https://techcrunch.com/2016/08/02/googles-amp-expands-beyond-news/

xfrocks likes this.
    1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

rafass, TheComputerGuy and Fred. like this.
    2. Fred.

Fred. New Member

Fred. @xfrocks Hahaha :D
      Yes, it is. But it's huge! I would prefer it smaller.
      If you post more links it's going to take up so much space. Unless you have a limit.

xfrocks likes this.
  17. Sebouley

Sebouley New Member

Hello @xfrocks
    bd cache 1.2 works fine on my install, just a small problem ; it does not cache ressource manager "ressource view" page despite what you say
    Using the debug mode, only the resource home page & category pages get in cache
    the resource view don't. I tried disabling any other mod ; it seems to be a bug

can you check on your side ?

xf 1.5.9 and RM 1.2.3 (latest versions)

xfrocks likes this.
  18. Crazy-Achmet

Crazy-Achmet New Member

test.PNG

Happens when editing an article from your portal script (pld_portal)

xfrocks likes this.
  19. Fred.

Fred. New Member

@xfrocks is there a way to fix the files so the File Health Check doesn't keep logging errors and send me email? Maybe a simple edit I can do myself? Nor sure how the File Health Check system works.

I would like to use the AMP function on my website because it works great on my private test site.

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @Fred. File Health Check does not generate error logs / emails. You have an add-on for that? Anyway, I will release a new version for that, sorry for the inconvenience. Btw, you need to keep an eye on Google Webmaster Tools if you decide to deploy AMP. There will be plenty of issues ;)

Fred. likes this.
    2. Fred.

Fred. New Member

Fred. @xfrocks Yes, I have the add-on for that.
      Oh, ok. Then I better wait until it's finished.
      My Chrome AMP validator says it's a valid AMP page. :)
      No Worries! Take your time. It's ready when it's ready ;)

3. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

Fred. likes this.
    4. Fred.

Fred. New Member

20. Lemminator

Lemminator New Member

hi i have some error with amp. Webmaster tools say

the Attribut "onerror" in Tag "amp-img" is not allow