[bd] Social Share [Paid] 2.3.0

XenForo gets social.

1. dohoafx

dohoafx New Member

@xfrocks forum mình cài version mới nhất 2.0.2 , nhưng trong phần Error Log của forum liên tục báo lỗi như ảnh sau , anh xem giúp mình và cho phương pháp sửa chữa . Cảm ơn

Attached Files:

• loi.png
      loi.png
      File size:
      75.9 KB
      Views:
    1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @dohoafx Lỗi này là do user chưa cho quyền post lên tường. User sẽ nhìn thấy notice ở đầu trang để request permission.

2. Danny Cutts

Danny Cutts New Member

Hi

I cant get it to post to my page... it finds my personal profile fine but it wont find a page???

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @Danny Cutts When you open the target popup, it does not show your pages?

3. cjwinternet

cjwinternet New Member

Purchased and disappointed.

Has anyone EVER managed to jump through all the hoops required by the plugin and facebook to enable new threads to be automatically posted?

4. cjwinternet

cjwinternet New Member

#330 cjwinternet, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    There's no installation guide - why do we have to pay for support just to configure the settings?

On selecting "Auto Sharing for Thread Create: Facebook: Enable automatic sharing"...

"The following error occurred: bdsocialshare_facebook_must_be_configured"

"If configured, user threads will be shared automatically to the specified social network account(s)"... so please, how do you configure it?

5. cjwinternet

cjwinternet New Member

When editing forums to enable the same thing, a completely different message...

Post To Facebook
    No Facebook Pages found under your Facebook account. You can try to authenticate again and reload this page to refresh the data, click here.
    No Facebook Groups found. You can try to authenticate again and reload this page to refresh the data, click here.

6. cjwinternet

cjwinternet New Member

I give up, I want my money back.

When there's an instruction book for the plugin, xenforo setup and facebook setup I'll buy it again.

Train Crash.

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @cjwinternet I have issued the refund as requested.

7. Danny Cutts

Danny Cutts New Member

I have allowed it access to my fb account but it only wants to see my personal profile... which I don't want to post to...

Could do with a user guide or some tutorials as its not obvious and I am extremely savvy with stuff liek this but this pretty much has me beat

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @Danny Cutts You don't want it to post to your Facebook Timeline? Hmm, then why installed it on the first place? I will try to come up with a screenshot by screenshot instruction.

2. Danny Cutts

Danny Cutts New Member

Danny Cutts @xfrocks I want it to post to my business page timeline... if it cant do that then its pointless....

3. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @Danny Cutts Can you take a screenshot of the popup? Sorry for the problem.

4. Danny Cutts

Danny Cutts New Member

Danny Cutts @xfrocks FBTWit.png FBTWit.png FBTWit1.png FBTWit1.png FBTWit.png FBTWit1.png

8. Danny Cutts

Danny Cutts New Member

need to get this working asap

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @Danny Cutts Did you click the "add another account" link? I have also sent you a message.

2. Danny Cutts

Danny Cutts New Member

Danny Cutts @xfrocks I have tried most things :-(

3. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @Danny Cutts Still waiting for you online ;)

9. Danny Cutts

Danny Cutts New Member

any chance of getting this resolved? I have been online since i first posted....

I cant get twitter or facebook to post to my own fan pages... we have 7 days to fix or a refund will be needed

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @Danny Cutts Hmm, just called you and no reply :(

10. QenTox

QenTox New Member

hi xfrocks, any idea what I need to do now to get my Social Share add-on posting to my facebook page again? I disabled my facebook account and transfered admin rights to applications to other facebook account. Since then it is not posting anymore new threads to my facebook page as it used to. Thanks a lot for your help.

1. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

RoldanLT @QenTox Check fb page permission.

2. QenTox

QenTox New Member

QenTox @RoldanLT Not sure where and what exactly do you mean. Can you please be a little more specific?

3. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

RoldanLT @QenTox Mistake, I mean your Facebook App permission.

11. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

This is mine:
    upload_2015-5-13_21-30-30.png

farang and XFNewbie like this.
  12. QenTox

QenTox New Member

I don't have those options, I am sure, something is wrong there, just need to find out what and what I need to do to fix it...

13. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

Submit request to Facebook to enable needed permissions.

14. QenTox

QenTox New Member

I did that and now I am really lost there, I am pretty sure it wasn't this complicated when I first set these things on that previous FaceBook account :D

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @QenTox Yes, Facebook now requires reviews before allowing apps to use those permissions. It was easier before.

15. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

Facebook just restrict this permissions last year.
    So I have my APP created last 2012, so less problem for me.
    Almost all needed permissions are enabled already.

16. 3rd Angle

3rd Angle New Member

@xfrocks

I have made the suggestions in XF forum too . Just a reminder again
    • Plz make a moderation queue feature for sharing Topics from XF to Facebook or Twitter. What usually happens is members posts topic which we don't want to post to FB page.. we want to pick and choose which topics to be shared (something like moderation queue)
    • Can you plz add this feature to import topics, comments, pic from Facebook public groups? I think there's already a FB API for this... bacsue Brivium just released an addon http://brivium.com/resources/facebook-group-to-xenforo.288/

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @3rd Angle I have replied to the xenforo.com thread, you don't need to post the same thing twice ;)

17. Daniel-Sp

Daniel-Sp New Member

So temped to see the next release :)

xfrocks likes this.
  18. PointCloud

PointCloud New Member

When trying to install, I'm getting the error: "[bd] Social Share requires PHP Mcrypt extension".

I checked my phpinfo and it indeed shows that mcrypt is installed. I saw an earlier response to check with the host to see if it is installed properly. So I contacted my host, who double-checked and found that it is installed properly and working.

Any other ideas on how to get this working?