[bd] Social Share [Paid] 2.3.0

XenForo gets social.

1. Rahstyles

Rahstyles New Member

xfrocks.. come on bro can you fix this for everyone?

2. Rahstyles

Rahstyles New Member

@xfrocks Hellppp.. it keep posting on my profile i need it on my group

3. Rahstyles

Rahstyles New Member

Hey man can sombody show me there screen cast so I can copy it.. cause I didnt get approved for groups or for publish actions.. heres what they said

Feedback From Your Last Submission (Today at 1:10pm)
    Your screencast doesn't show how this permission is used in your app, and we weren't able to reproduce the permission on our end either. Please upload a new screencast and update your submission notes before you resubmit. Learn more about making and submitting a screencast.
    Notes From Your Reviewer
    Could you please resubmit the app and show the final published message on the user’s timeline in your screencast? Please make sure the app is not pre-filling in any way with text, URLs or hashtags. Thank you.

4. nomoreturn

nomoreturn New Member

hi i have a question i just installed last week and im geting shared but every time its share only one image and for every post its share same image and when we click on link for example from facebook its took me to home page not on post url and im using Full Friendly URLs please help me how i can set it up post image and post url thanks

5. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

RoldanLT likes this.
  6. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

Facebook social-likes.js doesn't work with AMP pages.

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

7. pete

pete New Member

Are the social-shared links created by this addon? They're causing a lot of soft 404 errors in webmaster tools.

"Googlebot identified a significant increase in the number of URLs on https://thumped.com/bbs/ that should return a 404 (not found) error, but currently don't. This can cause a bad experience for your users, who might have been looking for a specific page, but end up elsewhere on your website. This misconfiguration can also prevent Google from showing the correct page in search results."

thumped.com

Independent Irish Music Resource
    thumped.com

8. sgopala

sgopala New Member

Post to twitter works absolutely fine but facebook shows the following error, please help.

Server Error Log
    Error Info
    bdSocialShare_Exception_Interrupted: {"error":{"message":"Invalid parameter","type":"OAuthException","code":100,"error_subcode":1349118,"is_transient":false,"error_user_title":"Disallowed Post Link","error_user_msg":"One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the Stream post URL security app setting. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains. Read https:\/\/developers.facebook.com\/docs\/facebook-login\/security\/ to learn more about app settings related to security.","fbtrace_id":"C5cEAzvDDa6"}} - library/bdSocialShare/Model/Facebook.php:119
    Generated By: Unknown Account, 3 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/fixmynrr/public_html/FMS_Forum/library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(97): bdSocialShare_Model_Facebook->publish('360288217342667', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Status), 'CAADZBeDTNx3MBA...')
    #1 /home/fixmynrr/public_html/FMS_Forum/library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(22): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->facebookPublish('Fix My Stuff ::...', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Status), Array)
    #2 /home/fixmynrr/public_html/FMS_Forum/library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(70): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->publish('facebook', 'Fix My Stuff ::...', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Status), Array)
    #3 /home/fixmynrr/public_html/FMS_Forum/library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(172): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->publish(Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Status), Array, false, Array)
    #4 /home/fixmynrr/public_html/FMS_Forum/library/bdSocialShare/Deferred/ShareQueue.php(10): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->runQueue(7.9999971389771)
    #5 /home/fixmynrr/public_html/FMS_Forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): bdSocialShare_Deferred_ShareQueue->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999971389771, '')
    #6 /home/fixmynrr/public_html/FMS_Forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999971389771, '', false)
    #7 /home/fixmynrr/public_html/FMS_Forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
    #8 /home/fixmynrr/public_html/FMS_Forum/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
    #9 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(40) "http://forum.fixmystuff.org/deferred.php"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(8) "/donate/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    }
    }

9. sgopala

sgopala New Member

Got it. Went to the Facebook App, edited its settings on the Advanced settings page >> disable the "Stream post URL security" option.

10. sgopala

sgopala New Member

When status is updated to the facebook, you get to see an error page, as profile page is not accessible without login. How can this be avoided? @xfrocks please help. Thanks,

upload_2016-9-3_10-12-8.png

11. thienbui

thienbui Member

Facebook does not show Count.
    Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 1.45.42 PM.jpg

12. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

I got this on my admin server error log:

AdamDicker likes this.
  13. AdamDicker

AdamDicker New Member

Installed latest version and it causes many server errors... Screenshot attached.
    Please send solution to Adam.dicker @ gmail.com

Attached Files:

• bd1.png
      bd1.png
      File size:
      98.8 KB
      Views:
    • bd2.png
      bd2.png
      File size:
      174.7 KB
      Views:
    1. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Active Member

RoldanLT @AdamDicker Re-authenticate on your admin options.

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @AdamDicker The error log indicated that Facebook revoked the token because user changed password on Facebook. That person need to reauthenticate to get a fresh token. Looks like you have setup auto sharing so that person is probably you.

14. tohaitrieu

tohaitrieu New Member

15. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

Facebook Instant Article support is under testing but here are the steps:

• Add Facebook Pages via the "enable automatic sharing" link in AdminCP
    • Select pages that you want to use Instant Article with in the "Facebook: Instant Articles" option
    • Go to thread that you want to publish, hover the thread tools and select instant article link, configure it from there. You should experiments with your page and content etc., the form supports publishing to development mode.
    • For feed, enter a feed title in the RSS Feeds feed to create a new one (then you can put the feed link into Facebook for auto publish)

1. tohaitrieu

tohaitrieu New Member

tohaitrieu @xfrocks Do you have any Image or Video guide for instant article? I can't do this. I was enable automatic sharing in ACP. Select pages to use instant article. How to get link Feed?

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @tohaitrieu Sorry, no image/video available yet. You can create the rss feed while publishing a thread.

16. tohaitrieu

tohaitrieu New Member

Don't have instant article link. And i want to auto publish all feed to instant article.

Attached Files:

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @tohaitrieu Please enable permission "Manage Facebook Instant Articles" for your user group/user.

2. tohaitrieu

tohaitrieu New Member

tohaitrieu @xfrocks i was enable but it not work.

17. tohaitrieu

tohaitrieu New Member

Don't have any options for creating FEED RSS.

Attached Files:

18. tohaitrieu

tohaitrieu New Member

I think i use Xenporta 2 and in Article View, i have not that menu. But in thread view, i can see the Publish Instant Article menu but have more error.

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @tohaitrieu That makes sense. So what's the error?

2. tohaitrieu

tohaitrieu New Member

tohaitrieu @xfrocks Have so much br tag in content and couldn't publish to instant article.

Suggest: Option for insert Ad Placement from Facebook Audience Network.