XenTag

Discussion in 'Other' started by QenTox, Aug 12, 2013.

1. QenTox

QenTox New Member

Hi @xfrocks

I will try my luck here as I wasn't really successful at xenforo.com when I asked a question there about XenTag. I know you developed this amazing add-on for Dinh Thanh.

I have 2 things I want to ask you.

1. Please check this and this post at xenforo.com. Can you please include this change in the next release of XenTag? That way it looks so much natural and so much better when it is not in the first post, but below the first post. Or at least can you please tell me how I can achieve this?

2. I managed to get at my testing board nice tags, you can check them out here and here. Would it be possible to include something like this in the next release of XenTag? There is only one small problem with this. I can not get rid of commas between the tags. It was discussed on xenforo.com here. I think @MattW probably found a nice solution how to get rid of the comma in this post. This nicely styled tags (as you can see on my testing site) looks so much better without comma.

I hope you can help me with these 2 things and I am sure there will be more members, who will appreciate these changes.

Thanks a lot!

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

I see your points. Probably will be included soon.

QenTox likes this.
  3. QenTox

QenTox New Member

Thanks a lot! :)

4. QenTox

QenTox New Member

Today it was update for XenTag and the description only says "Support [bd] Widget Framework v2.3.5". I guess my suggestions were not included this time, right?

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @QenTox Yeah, not yet this time.

5. QenTox

QenTox New Member

Thanks, I will just wait until the next update then, as I don't use Widget Framework yet. Hopefully the next update is not too far. Fingers crossed :cool:

6. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

Just wanna let you know that the changes have been merged. New version is coming with your suggestion implemented.

QenTox likes this.
  7. QenTox

QenTox New Member

I love youuuu :D I will buy a branding free version of this add-on now. I just hope you will get some $ from this donation as well ;)

xfrocks likes this.