[bd] Attachment Store
Store attachment differently and more effectively.
1. Store attachments in `data` directory
2. Store attachments with Amazon S3 (+CloudFront)
3. Store attachments in remote server via FTP
4. Tools to move existing attachments to new storage
5. With option "Keep Local File" for Amazon S3 and FTP, your data is extremely safe and you can disable/uninstall the add-on anytime without absolutely no problems
Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Upload files and directories inside `upload` to XenForo's root directory. Select "Merge" for everything if you are asked
2. Import the .xml file using XenForo add-on importer
3. Configure working mode in AdminCP > Home > Options > Attachments