This resource is provided as a legacy support for [bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.1 and earlier. Since XenForo 1.2, user tagging has been introduced as part of the core functionality and [bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.2+ is available here: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/386/
Unmaintained - [bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3+ Better user tagging [FEATURES] 1. Tag many users at once with @user_group syntax. 2. Tagged users will receive alerts and emails (system and user control)...xenforo.com
1. Tag other user easily with @ syntax in posts, profile posts, profile post comments.
1+. Tag many users at once with @user_group syntax! (NEW since 1.6)
2. Tagged user will receive an alert and email if enabled
3. Supports 2 working modes: using URL BBCode or using a custom BBCode (make it possible to customize the link, for example: open up the member card)
4. Easily customize to support other add-ons. Request quote at email@example.com if you need custom integration.
1. Upload files/directories under `upload` to your XenForo's root
2. Import add-on xml
3. Start tagging!
4. Configure user group permission for 2 permissions: "[Tag Me] Maximum tag/message" and "[Tag Me] Tag group"
5. (Optional) Configure the add-on in AdminCP > Options > [bd] Tag Me