For get support quickly, please purchase the add-on on author's site: http://ptcong.com/?p=23
Why use Remote Image Upload ?
- Your hosting storage is small, can't storage more attachments.
- You don’t want to storage more files on your hosting/ server.
- Troubles when backup many images files.
- Reduce billing for storage, bandwidth on your server.
- Cost for image hosting services is very cheap (~$20~ for 1 year with a huge space and bandwidth)
This add-on providers a remote image upload/ transload form when you create a new Thread, or in Quick Reply. It's easy way to upload, use an image on your forum posts
- Provides a form to upload multiple images/ transload image urls to Imgur/ Imageshack/ Picasa/ Flickr very easy.
- Option add watermark to images.
- You may set position to watermark.
- You may set file to watermark.
- Option allows user choose a size to resize images or force all images resize with a size.
- You may set sizes to allows user can choose.
- Option enable for User Groups.
- Option enable for Create new thread/ Quick Reply/ both.
- Option enable modes (upload/ transload).
- Option enable uploader services (one or more)
- Option allows file types to upload.
- Option limit max file size to upload.
- Insert one image/ all images after uploaded.
- Use queue upload/ transload.
- Easy to add, remove images on queue.
How to get it ?
- XenForo 1.2, 1.3 or newer
- You may get it in this website (xfrocks.com)
- Get from author's website and get update easier
- You may ask any questions here
See here: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/chipxf-remote-image-upload.3107/
P/s: Thanks to xfrocks for help me sales this add-on on the site.
[ChipXF] Remote Image Upload 1.3.13
Remote upload images to Imgur, Imageshack, Picasa, Flickr, Postimage