bdImage not rendering?

Discussion in '[bd] Widget Framework' started by mrtn.lxo, May 7, 2015.

1. mrtn.lxo

mrtn.lxo New Member

I just installed xenForo with the UI.X theme and also installed the widget framework with the additional bdImage addon. The widget framework works fine. But none of the bdImage's are rendering - these are just empty. Is there a special trick?

2. mrtn.lxo

mrtn.lxo New Member

Spent a whole day now to solve this problem and couln't find any solutions :( Would be great if you could help @fxrocks !

3. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

How did you configure the [bd] Image add-on in its options page? Have you checked the server error log? Also, try copy image link and open it in new tab and see if there is any error show up.

4. mrtn.lxo

mrtn.lxo New Member

#4 mrtn.lxo, May 9, 2015
    Last edited: May 9, 2015
    Hey, thanks for your reply! :)

The widget is now rendering (don't know what I changed, I think it was something about the cache?) but the images are still blank / missing. The URL is http://xf.wehologram.com

Here are my current options - nothing special:
    Bildschirmfoto 2015-05-09 um 08.29.09.png

A (missing / not working) image-link looks like:
    http://xf.wehologram.com/data/bdImage/cache/400_300/14/5eb4bad5c1bf3f5267b07138dd1adf01.jpg

Also, no sever errors have been logged.

I only have three add-ons installed: Widget Framework, dbImage, and the UI.X theme. dbImage isn't working with the default style neither.

On the server: The picture-file is there, but has zero bytes?
    Bildschirmfoto 2015-05-09 um 11.24.36.png

5. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

Please delete the directory data/bdImage/cache and try again. If the file is zero byte, there should be error logged.

6. mrtn.lxo

mrtn.lxo New Member

1. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

7. mrtn.lxo

mrtn.lxo New Member

Sorry - I had to deactivate the add-ons for testing purposes. It's activated again now. Still not working. I appreciate your help! :)

8. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

May I have FTP access to the site please?

9. anto74

anto74 Member

#10 anto74, May 17, 2015
    Last edited: May 17, 2015
    Hi @xfrocks
    i have the same problem: the thread link works correctly, but the tumbnails not shows :(
    XenFoto 1.4.6 and bd Image 1.0.3
    Thanks
    Antonio

bdimage.jpg bdimage1.jpg

10. mrtn.lxo

mrtn.lxo New Member

Hey xfrocks, i've sent you the ftp-access infos via pn. Looking forward for your help!

11. mrtn.lxo

mrtn.lxo New Member

Hey xfrocks, is the new beta solving the problem? :)