Assigned widget framework 2.6.3-BETA22 - status update display issue?

Discussion in '[bd] Widget Framework' started by moshbit, Sep 5, 2017.

1. moshbit

moshbit New Member

Hey, I just wanted to point out that since the update to 2.6.3-BETA22, i've noticed that my status updates widget is displaying status from as far back as 2014 and seemingly at random, although no updates are being displayed from the past 2 weeks:

[​IMG]

not sure if that's a caching issue, but i turned caching off in the widget and it's still appearing that way.

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

Thanks for the report. We are actively tracking this bug since yesterday (github issue). Hopefully we can resolve it today.

Brad L likes this.
  3. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

Can you get the debug output and send me via convo? We need to check the queries being run for the widget. You may need to temporary enable debug mode in config.php in order to get that output. Just add "$config['debug'] = true;" into config.php.

1. moshbit

moshbit New Member

moshbit @xfrocks i can enable debug mode, but where is the output located?

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @moshbit At the bottom of the page, you will see a line with number of seconds it took to render the page, maximum memory etc. Click the link to see debug output.

3. moshbit

moshbit New Member

moshbit @xfrocks unfortunately, i've enabled debug mode, clicked on the link, and all it does is re-load the page with ?_debug=1 at the end. there is no other output that i can find at the bottom, top, or anywhere else i can see on the page. i've tried flushing the cache from bd cache and switched to the default theme all with the same results :(

4. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
      Staff Member

xfrocks @moshbit Hmm, that's weird. The ?_debug=1 is a XenForo feature and it should work in all cases. Would you mind sending me the site info via convo? I will try to figure it out over there.

4. Brad L

Brad L New Member

Hello

I've had the same problem since September. The last known working version according to everyone at XF is 2.6.3.b14.
    I sent you a pm with debug info.

5. moshbit

moshbit New Member

i've re-installed 2.6.3 of the addon so hopefully we can figure out what's going on. @xfrocks i sent you a pm!