User Sync Erroring Since Update

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by xKillerbees, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have feature suggestions for the WordPress plugin? Post or vote here.
  1. xKillerbees

xKillerbees New Member

Updated to the newest versions for both the bdAPIv1.1.7-BETA and xenforo-api-consumer.1.0.1.

My goal was not to sync anything except the profiles. So if they logged into the forum, they would be sync'd on wordpress.

I tried to logout on the xenforo side, this is the error.

Server Error
    $timestamp has expired

1. bdApi_Crypt::decryptTypeOne() in bdApi/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Logout.php at line 13
    2. bdApi_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Logout->getDynamicRedirect() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Logout.php at line 14
    3. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Logout->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/kbg/forum/index.php at line 13

When the test account tries to make a comment on the wordpress article, it wants it to log in, even though it's already logged in via xenforo. So I clicked the login now link on wordpress, have to click the 'login via xenforo' (wish it just went straight to the xenforo login page, less confusion for users). When you click it, it just keeps refreshing the wordpress login page with no way to authorize.

My existing authorized account worked fine with the conversations sync and avatar, it just didn't sync logins and error'd out with new accounts.

2. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

You enabled the "Login/Logout" sync option right?
    I suspect you have debug mode enabled in XenForo, correct?

Are you running XenForo and WordPress on the same server? It looks like their clock is mismatched.

3. xKillerbees

xKillerbees New Member

Yes, first thing I did after updating
    No, I just checked
    Yes, var/www/kbg/forum (wordpress is in kbg, xenforo is in forum

4. xfrocks

xfrocks XenForo rocks!
    Staff Member

Strange. Can I have access to your sites? Please send the URL and XenForo account information via conversation. Sorry for your problem.